Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Silver Jewels

I was going to look up more about the eBay lady who is running for Governor when I came across the California Water Service website and their FREE water saving accessories! Now I can don my apartment in the silver jewels it deserves all for the price of 0.00! Conservation never looked this good! (This entry is now dubbing as my audition piece for the home shopping network.) Don't wait! Order now!

Well, wait a minute... there's a snag.

They want an account number and the name of the person on the account. Ummm... first of all, I don't have that information. I'm a RENTER. I'm assuming it's my landlord. I know her name but the account number. I'm lucky enough to have a landlord that does not charge us for water, so I have absolutely no idea. Um, Cal Water Service, can I ask a question. WHY are you asking for this stuff. If you're sending this stuff to a CAL address, then why of why do you care what my account number is? I'm trying to save water. Why you gotta give me a hard time?

Yes, I will ask my landlord. I hate to bother her with this, but I will do it.

But the way, this all came out of my son's new obsession with running the water at FULL BLAST. He's now old enough to tell me that the soap doesn't all come off when we only run it at half the power. So whenever it's time for him to wash his hands, you hear us bickering. "You're waisting water." "There's more soap!" "You have to rub your hands together." "I am!" Poor kid. Washing your hands should not be stressful with everything else that can stress a kid out these days. This should be on the list of soothing, calming, easy peasy no-brainers. Sorry baby. Mama's fixin to make everything right again. Don't you worry. CWS, you better come through!

No comments:

Post a Comment