Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Got 8?

Have I really not talked to you guys since the 13th! What a slacker! Tune in tomorrow when I will be talking about my new affair with 6am Bikram Yoga. Yes, it will still focus on water issues. Lord knows, I don't want to talk about the sorry state of my flexibility. Who knew pulling on my big toe could be painful enough to make me want to scream obscenities!

For today, I wanted to share this great little video. Fun to watch, informative. Oh, for goodness sakes, just watch it! Then read the comments to know about all the pinheads out there who watched it and worry more about the state of capitalism than they do the environment, our children's future and well, the fact that well, we're getting the pants scammed off of us! Watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment